Widespace is looking for an experienced frontend developer that wants to work with the latest technology. We are building a new web frontend in AngularJS that communicates with a REST API backend built in the Laravel framework.
The person we are looking for knows how to translate graphic design sketches into maintainable frontend code and thinks about things like how to ensure that a page still looks good while in various loading states or when no data is available for a particular list or graph. You probably know what isolated scopes and transclude in directives means and know the ins and outs of when to use a factory or a service. Perhaps you even know when and how the digest loop runs!
The Widespace platform includes creative formats, large scale databases, high speed transaction engines and client side SDK’s enabling media companies and developers to monetize their mobile applications and website traffic.
The position is full-time, and based in our headquarters in downtown Stockholm, Sweden.
- Taking part in designing our frontend AngularJS architecture
- Writing maintainable and testable code
- Ensuring a maintainable architecture for CSS (SASS) handling
- Ensuring the test suite for the frontend application is up to par
- Ensuring high graphical standard and consistent look and feel
Desired skills and experience
- Experience with Yeoman workflow (Yo, Grunt and Bower)
- Experience with Karma and Jasmine
- Excellent spoken and written English
Beneficial skills and experience
- Experience with RequireJS
- Experience with Git (Flow) and code reviews